In honor of St. Patrick’s day, I have made a list of the top five St. Patrick’s Day Songs. What makes a song a “St. Patrick’s Day Song”? Well, think about it. St. Patty’s is all about green, so it’s gotta be a song all about about green!
5. Ignorant Sh*t- Jay-Z & Beanie Seagal: The song about all the ignorant things in Hov’s life is, truly, a mockery of the people who only rap about money, but, hey, it made for a GREAT song.
4. B*tch Betta Have My Money- Tyga, YG & Kurupt: This is exactly the kind of track that Hova was talking about in “Ignorant Sh*t”. But, the neat is SO hard, and YG Foe Hunnit always provides a good verse.
3. Rack City- Tyga: Although this track is vastly overplayed, it is a really catchy song over another banging beat about throwing money. Tyga seems to be really good at rapping about his money…
2. Make It Stack- Lloyd Banks & A$AP Rocky: As a break from the banging beats, Lloyd Banks provides us with a pretty trill, for lack of a better word, instrumental which A$AP Rocky absolutely rips (no surprise there).
1. Duffle Bag Boi- Playaz Circle & Lil’ Wayne: This is at the epitome of Weezy’s career, when his hooks were GREAT (including this one). Also, this track basically introduced 2CHAINZZZZZZZZZZ to the mainstream rap scene, where he has carved himself a nice niche.